Why THIS Photographer LOVES Her Job!
Have ever wondered what drives on a photographer’s passion? You are about to find out! Below are just some of the many reasons why this photographer wouldn’t change their job for anything in the world.
1. Photography changes how you see things. I notice colors, textures, flowers, trees, people, shapes and light everywhere. It causes me to slow down, be still and observe the tiny part of the world I live in.
2. I pay more attention to the beauty around me. Even the most mundane object can become beautiful when you photograph it in a creative way. I've heard that many photographers love their job because they develop a fascination with the world around them by viewing it through new eyes. I think that is true!
3. It's an amazing creative outlet. I get the chance to put a little bit of who I am into each photo that I take. Anyone can click a camera's buttons but not everyone can truly make a photo come to life.
4. It's a challenge. Creating amazing photos that capture the magic of everyday life comes with lots of hard work, dedication and imagination. There is always something new to explore and a new way to take the same photos. It’s a job that never gets boring.
5. I get to meet new people all the time. As a photographer, I get to work with people from all walks of life. Getting to know someone new is part of the process of bringing someone’s personality through in a photo. It also makes my job a lot more fun!
6. I get to explore and discover new places. I am always on the lookout for new, under-the-radar, locations for photo sessions. Oregon is such a beautiful place to live and backdrop for photographs. The possibilities are endless. So if you see me trouncing around the town, or making a u-turn and stopping on the side of the road, please be patient with me!
When you decide to hire KLS Photography, know that you are hiring a team who is passionate about what they do and is willing to go the extra mile to help you create beautiful photos that you can treasure forever.